皇冠线上官网 offers a variety of ways for high school students (grades 9-12) to engage in college coursework. Over 100 students take advantage of this opportunity every year. Any student age 16 or older may take any course they have met the requirements for as an 浓缩 opportunity that also provides college credit that is transferrable. 每学期我们都会推荐 为高中生开设的课程 which we have found help students explore new areas, build specific skills or further develop an interest. 学生 over 16 taking 皇冠线上官网 courses for 浓缩 use our 标准注册表格. 学生 who wish to use college courses to satisfy high school graduation requirements may do so with the permission of their high school (or home school plan) through 双录取.
申请截止日期 双录取 是:
期限:2023年秋季 Application Deadline: August 24, 2023 | Semester Start Date: September 5, 2023
学期:2024年春季 Application Deadline: January 5, 2024 | Semester Start Date: January 16, 2024
学期:2024年夏季 Application Deadline: May 10, 2024 | Semester Start Date: May 20, 2024
传统双招生 at Massachusetts Bay Community College (皇冠线上官网) allows qualified high school and home school students to enroll in college courses. Participating students may (with permission of local school or district) receive college and high school credits for their course work. As a 双录取 student, one may register for a full-time or part-time schedule. 关于传统双招生的问题? 联系卢兹·卡斯特罗， firstname.lastname@example.org, 508-270-4020.
合作高中双招生 is a special dual enrollment program offered using Commonwealth 双录取 Program (CDEP) funding for participating high schools and is free for those students who qualify and participate. 合作学校是贝灵汉, 弗雷明汉, 数据, 基夫技术高中, 和纳蒂克高中. If you attend one of these partner schools the college courses are predetermined in consultation with the High School and offered in a cohort delivery method. Questions about 合作高中双招生? Please have your school counselor contact 皇冠线上官网 at email@example.com.
- Candidate must be currently enrolled in grade 9–12 in a Massachusetts public secondary school or non-public school, 包括家庭学校.
- Candidate must submit the 双录取 Application and Agreement. 见下文.
- Candidate must take 皇冠线上官网 placement tests and place into college level math and English courses (with course numbers 100 or higher). May not be required for 合作高中双招生—please check with your guidance counselor.
- Candidates enrolling in 9 or more credits in a semester must meet our 免疫接种要求 为了参加校内课程.
- Candidate must submit the 双录取 Application and Agreement
- Complete and submit 皇冠线上官网 dual enrollment application and agreement by the published deadline.
- Take placement testing at 皇冠线上官网 (Required for all 传统双招生 students)
- Make an appointment to meet with 双录取 Coordinator at 皇冠线上官网
- Select classes (students must meet appropriate course pre-requisites)
- 支付学杂费 (合作高中双招生 将由CDEP拨款资助)
- Upload COVID19 vaccination documentation to student record
- Submit grades to your high school at the end of the semester
传统双招生 students will be charged 皇冠线上官网的标准学杂费. 学生 are responsible for paying tuition and fees in advance of the start of each semester, and must comply with standard payment policies of the College. 学生住在 Bellingham, 弗雷明汉, 数据, Natick or Waltham may have an opportunity to take a free class through their high school guidance office. Tuition and fees are subject to change without notice.
双录取 students may take any class for which they have met the requirements. 我们的 课程列表 is generally published a few months in advance of the start of the semester.
Each semester we highlight a handful of courses that might be particularly well-suited for high school students: